Role: Accounts Assistant
Benefits: Free parking and early finish on Fridays!
Location: Saltley, Birmingham
Type: Temp-to-perm / Permanent
2Fawcett are recruiting for an accounts assistant, to join a company located in Saltley, Birmingham.
This Accounts Administrator will join a well-respected employer who designs and manufactures world-class equipment for various industries and applications throughout the world.
You will be working with a busy accounts manager supporting in all areas of accounts with a focus on sales ledger.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant
- Posting cash received to customer accounts.
- Reconciling customer payments to invoices
- Updating & reconciling cash book to nominal sales ledger
- Checking and printing delivery notes for despatch of goods
- Processing of sales Invoices for all departments
- Setting up new sales ledger accounts on Access and maintaining information on the Sales Ledger
- Checking and confirming credit ratings for new customers.
- Dealing with Bank Guarantees.
- Checking and posting of timecards for production hours
- Entering timecards to spreadsheet and reconciling the costing on the ledger.
- Managing customer accounts ensuring on-time payments are received.
- Credit control
- Processing cost of sales for all departs.
- Nominal journal postings for all cost of sales reports
Requirements of the Accounts Assistant
- Ideally will have used Microsoft Access
- Have previous experience of working within an accounts assistant role
What will you get in return
- Free parking
- Working Monday – Thursday – 8:00 am – 17:15 pm and Friday – 8:00 am – 13:00 pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com